- Reading List for E-commerce Executives: The Real World is Better Than Fiction, and a Movie is Better Than a Book
- The Mom & Pop Store: A Book Review, a Personal Perspective, and 5 Lessons for E-Commerce
- From the Author’s Mouth (well, actually, from his computer): An Interview With Martin Lindstrom
- Buyology: A Book Review. Or, How Brands Can Use Science to Get Religion
- A Tall Tale Called the Long Tail? A Sensible Merchant’s Point of View
- Summer Reading for E-Commerce Marketers
- Has E-Commerce Turned You Into a Brat? Or RU2 Old?
- Want To Create “Buzz”? Try The Wisdom of Crowds vs. The Influence of Individuals
- Kindle-ing All The Way: Making My Reading Season Bright and My Suitcase Light
- The Wisdom of The Bulletin Board: Innovating With Discipline
- “The Long Tail” in Real Life….3 Variations on a Theme
- Are Your Merchants and Marketers Fighting? The Real Reasons Why
- Social Work: Bringing the Conversation to the Cart in E-commerce
- Yes, Virginia, There is a Nordstrom. My Holiday Story of Retail Fate and Therapy.
- The Spring of my E-commerce Discontent: Aren’t we Better than This?
- New Year’s Lesson: 3 Big Things That Clients and Cats Taught Me about E-commerce Success (and cat training)
- What I (and probably your customers) Really Want For the Holidays
- Attention E-commerce Marketers: Your Brand is Showing (everywhere)
- If We’re so Smart About Multi-Channel Retail, Why Are Some Store Locators so Dumb?
- Keeping up with Your Customers: 5 Fundamentals for Tackling the Multi-Channel Monster
- E-commerce History as Teacher: The Brands Have Changed, but the Lesson Lives On
- Why CRM Matters More Than Ever in Tough Economic Times
- Nudge Your E-commerce Customers and Grab the Low Hanging Fruit
- The High Definition Value Proposition: Courting Online Customers for the Long Haul
- Attention Accidental Shoplifters: Shop Online, Avoid the Dangers of Messy Store Shelves
- REAL Category Ownership: The Tugless Tank = Seamless Shopping at Land’s End
- Can a Bad Brand Experience Ruin a Great Product? Can a Not-Great Product Erode a Brand? Probably. And Yes.
- Feel Like You’re Losing Your Mind? Yes, it Really Could Be Your E-Commerce Job
- Think Your Website Is Hard to Navigate? What About Your Store?
- An E-Commerce Christmas Carol: Lessons of Christmas Past
- Summer Interview Series #2: Tamara Adlin On How Personas and Customer Segments Can Peacefully Co-exist
- A Tale Of Two Call Centers: ‘A’ is for Apple, not AT&T
- Personalization 2.0: Capturing The Customer “In The Moment”
- 10 Years After – What’s Really Changed About Consumer Behavior
- Catalogers in the Omni-Channel Age: First to Adapt, Last to Evolve? How the Leaders are Breaking the Mold
- Social Rocks the Online World for Local Business – Seattle Event 4/22
- It’s 2010. Do You Know Where Your E-Commerce Strategy Is? 7 Signs You Need to Find It.
- Webinar: From Manufacturer to Retailer: Expanding Your Brand Online
- 10 Reasons Why Some Manufacturers Still Ponder Selling Online
- Darwinian Marketing: Where Are You In The Evolution?
- Thinking About Hiring an E-Commerce Consultant? The Readiness is All.
- A Sign of The Times: Premium is Out of Fashion, We’re “Trading Up” to Cheap
- Attention Merchants: Retail Therapy is For Real, So Stock Up On Lipstick
- Virtual Gets Real: The Avatar Grows Up
- Newsflash from the Hive: Old Habits are Hard to Break, Even in Nature
- 5 Common Blind Spots on the Road To E-commerce Success
- “The Scoop” on Viral Marketing – It Can Happen By Accident
- A Sign of Extinction: What We Should Learn From the Yellow Pages
- A Second Look at Second Life…A New Practicality Emerging For Virtual Reality Technologies?
- What E-Commerce Solution Providers Can Learn From Retailers
- Think Marketing on Second Life Sounds Promising? You Might Already Be Doing It.
- Ecommerce Merchandising 3.0 – Editing The Wisdom Of Crowds
- The Real Problem With Online Yellow Pages – Snake Oil Salesman
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It.
- E-commerce: You’re Not Selling Online until the Fat Lady Sweats
- E-Commerce Leaders: Is Your Decision Making in A Swarm? Take 5 Lessons from the Honeybees
- Time to Drop the “E” in E-commerce? A Practical (and possibly selfish) Perspective
- Want your E-commerce Project to Move Faster? Try Slowing Down: New Data Supports the Tortoise and Hare.
- A Lesson from Dad: Why Your E-commerce Platform Search Isn’t Just About Software
- Webinar Replay – More for Manufacturers. What is the Meaning of Your E-commerce Life?
- E-commerce Freshman: Is Your Shopping Cart Before the Horse?
- Five Recession Lessons from an E-commerce Old-Timer
- As Promised: Platform Picking Part 2
- King Midas in Reverse: How Cross-Channel Influence Helps Your E-Commerce Sales
- Don’t Waste Your Time Hiring an E-Commerce Consultant
- E-commerce Merchandising: Re-defined, Re-energized and A Lot More Fun
- Proper Prior Planning for Platform Picking – Part 1
- Will Tough Times For Retail Mean Tighter E-Commerce Integration?
- Summer Interview Series #1 – A Recipe for Marketing and IT Harmony From Peter Kretzman
- E-Commerce Leaders: The One Job That Should Be On Your “Must Hire” List
- Finally, A Human/Computer Relationship That We Can Relate To: ‘Her’
- Two Summer Movies for E-commerce Execs
- Film Review: In ‘We Live in Public’, an Internet Star of the Past Predicts a Disturbing Future
- E-Commerce Film Review: One Movie That Will Make You Want to Watch the Other
- A Good Movie For Retailers Who Need to Slow Down